Monday, June 15, 2009

first blog

hey people..... I m not too good at writing stuff, i m doin it becoz of my very good friend.He is too good at bloggin. He lives in his own world and is the best at wat he does. To write people need hell lot of imagination power and this guy has a whole universe full of imaginatively made up stuff.I had to start my first bloggin experience by writing something....... so this is it....i play cricket for the "tamil nadu cricket association" and life was not that well directed as it is now. I lived in delhi for 10 yrs and came to chennai in the year 2005. Living in chennai for the past 4yrs has changed my life drastically.....i was not that much into studies and all when i lived in delhi as i am now.....i m able to balance every aspect of my life equally. My mom as every other mother wanted me to concentrate on my studies and i do concentrate unless and otherwise there are distractions as every person in the world has.... my distractions are my friends and my cricket .......these were the good distractions that happened........ i always wanted to be a cricketer and this story started when my father first took me to an academy where every beginner embraces his talent through a proper medium.....every person cannot become a cricketer unless otherwise he has the natural instincts of becoming one....
cricket has been my life till now and every now and then i touch books for my mother lolz........there are a hell lot of things that i need to share and everythin cannot be just posted in my first blog........so this is it "MY FIRST BLOG"......

4 comments:

  1. hi ravi aka Vaangiko shankar nice to see u blogging. really i am really impressed by your writing looking forward to your post. keep the posts comming i am waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks machi...thanks for helping me out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thats a cool one mate!.. Wish you good luck on becoming a Cricketer.. Make us all proud by playing for India buddy!!.. All the very best!! Cheers mate!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post rav, btw ur blog's title suits you all fine!!

    ReplyDelete